Finally, I am here inside my new website. It looks wonderful, I think. June 20, 2021 it the date of my first blog entry.
May 2021 was the beginning of the Launch campaign for this second edition of my new book, “Learning to Dance in the Rain II – Surviving Grief, Internet Dating and Romance Scams.” It has been quite an exciting ride for me.
-May 3 was the date of my Press Release to Newswire and was sent to 500+ media outlets within my targeted market of single adults over 40 who might be considering internet dating late-in-life and/or still grieving the loss of a loved one.
– The May 16th Edition of the New York Times Book Review listed my book as a “Must Read.” In all my life, I never expected my name to be in the New York Times.
– The May 2021 Edition of the Bookmad Online Magazine contained an ad for my book.
– Maye 31, 2021 the ad ran in the Publisher’s Weekly magazine.
– May 28, 2021 my new website was “live” for the first time.
– May 27, I received my audio book for the first time and it should be out soon.
– May 28, I also received the first copy of the Book Script or my approval.
What a wonderful and exciting time!